Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 7 - Black Stone Cherry

So I missed my first day yesterday. It was the weekend and I was out of my rhythm(great hangman word btw). STILL
No excuses. I need to keep up with this no matter what. I will post yesterday's and today's post at once but will strive to leave no more days behind. 

I'm enjoying the music selections as I asked others what I should listen to. I always enjoy exploring new artists. No guarantee I will like them all but I will give everyone a fair shake (3-4 songs). 


"the Path" was drawn with the past in mind. Music guided me that way. Parts of the past are lost, but we have a dim view of how things were. It is dangerous to think that way. I try to honor the past without living in it. Too deep there. Deep Dish. The Covered Dish. Bars. Tater Salad. Laughter.

Much better. Nothing like a little word association to get me going again!

B- Side

 Yeah I have no idea what the hell this is. Bird Meets Fish? Got me here. Weird drawing that made the cut. Slippery little thing eh? I like the bird better than the fish/jar/whatever on the left...

Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment