Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 1....Round Two - Sigur Ros - Hoppipolla

So here we are again. Trying to maintain some semblance of creativity in my life by forcing myself to blog about it(so 2006 I know). I don't think many will read this and that's OK because I like the informality of this venue. I can say what I want and not wear pants while I blog. Very freeing really.

ANYWAY. First Drawing. If you are amongst the crowds flowing through this site I welcome you and welcome you to comment or ignore me. My drawings are me. Strange, spooky, and not always finished. I listen to music while I draw and will be posting the main musical choice in the title thingy. Cool eh? I'm rambling I know. 



What you see here is a good example of my work. I wont ramble every day(maybe) but I start with random shapes and lines and let them go where they will. This one is called "Overbear". I literally JUST named it as I was typing. 


B - Side
I will occasionally draw more than one thing during the day and the one that I like second best will become my B-side of the day. This one is from before but I feel like I should post it. We recently had to put down one of our cats and it was devastating. I spent the night with her before we did and wrote a poem and drew this picture. The picture I will share. Her name was Gabby.


No comments:

Post a Comment