Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 4 - James Blunt - Same Mistake

Strange night tonight. I had a couple of drawings, of which only two made the cut. The rest will not see your eyes. Less rushed tonight. Feeling a bit more at ease with the process. Hopefully it will get better. 

Welp, without further ado, here it is

"DNA Dressing" This pic really just grew out of the head of the shaker/grinder thingy. We are all part nature and part nurture. That's the reasoning behind this. Getting away somewhat from loose forms and getting more geometric. Although this WAS the last drawing of the night. It took a while to get something I liked halfway. This is around 65%


B - Side
I think a night with so many drawings deserves some sort of B-side so here it be. (Ha). This one was a "mess-up" that I attempted to fix. It turned out(to me) to be very feminine although that was not my intent(whenever do these things follow my intent? Never.) and I call it "Heart Necklace". I almost made this the daily drawing but felt the pic above just squeaked by. I like salad. Sue me. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment