Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 11 - Counting Crows

Missed another day. Sometimes I care and sometimes I don't. I wish I could force myself to draw during the day but I find myself most reflective at night in the wee hours, and last night I was just too dog tired to do anything. It was a long LONG day at work. Is that an excuse? Am I trying to justify my lack of doing this? Yes. Not good. At least I am keeping up with it and not getting too far behind. I enjoyed tonight's drawing. It was very different to a very familiar song and one I quite enjoy. The results were nice. 


Not at all what I really expected. "Hills" came out of pattern. I actually drew this one "upside down" if you will. A doodle that I must say isn't totally terrible, and since I am the judge of that and will hear no objections, then it is so. hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment