Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 3 - No Music Tonight

Day 3 and already I'm feeling the burn. This was done last minute in an "Oh crap I need to draw!" moment. I need to take my sketchpad with me as I travel around to ensure that I am reminded to draw throughout the day and not done forced and in a panic. It is day three and I need to change my game up. This is what happened last time I believe. It became a chore and not a process. Oy. This is a Celtic Knot of which I am obsessed. I love the details and weaving nature..guess it is in my blood. Even though I messed this one up (over, under, over, under, DUH). I still enjoy it. Hopefully I can learn to make more complicated ones in the future.

Paradigm Change 



Good name for a band actually.


No B-Side tonight. So sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment