Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day 7 - Two Sides of the Whole :..||..: B-Side - Retreaters

So the main computer is on the fritz so I'm using the old slower computer. Which might mean the quality isn't as good? Joy.
This main one actually came from a few days ago when I thought they were both not worth my time. Funny how when you revisit something later and see it with a clear head how opportunity arises. I decided to make these two pieces come together. I actually think the photo of this looks better than the original piece, which I never feel is the case.
The B-Side
This was just a simple organic drawing. I didn't know where it was going and not really sure how it ended up. The reason I made it a B-side was because I really liked the eye of the bird and the "man" or thing on top. Something was really compelling about them both.

No comments:

Post a Comment