Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 5 - Frazzled Bird :.-||-.: B-Side - Bird of Fancy

Sometimes you feel more awake than others. When the thoughts are too close in my mind I find it hard to make things of meaning. This is what happened tonight. I knew I had to go to bed soon and needed to draw something. This is about the 10th 'something' that I drew. It's not great and I'm not happy with it, but it will pass as "The Piece" for tonight. I think it represents my mood rather well though :)
The B-Side

 
 I've decided to put the B-Sides in with the other post. Got to remember to maximize my potential laziness! 
I tried working in Oil Pastels to loosen me up, but ended up overworking everything where it became a big glob. Like I said, I wasn't feeling it tonight, I was thinking too much. Such is life :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment