Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 10 - Mr. Moose :..||..: B Side - Parts

 
Classes started today. Cars aren't working, computers aren't working. *sigh* I don't know what's wrong but wont have time to call tech support or possess enough stamina to call tech support for the next few days. Wednesday is an all day for me, Thursday as well, Friday is another one, and so is Saturday, Sunday is a half day and so is Monday, Tuesday it begins again, full days are here to stay it seems. Life will be quite full coming up. I don't even know how to draw a moose.
B-Side
  
This one is very different for me, almost graphic. I like it though, had a tough decision between this one and the other which should be which. I'm still unsure, but ah ah! Got to keep my maximum laziness in check. So here it shall stay. Parts of the whole. 

2 comments:

  1. I like B-side better than the moose. Perhaps it's my Celtic roots kicking in, idk. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had a hard time deciding which should be which. In the end it was the decorative feeling of the moose that won me over. I was actually happy with both :)

    ReplyDelete