Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day 19 - Prism Bird :..||..: B-Side - Searcher


More experimentation with color. I think I'm going to try and keep this up for the work I do for the show. I don't know though. Is it too cheesy? I'm still figuring out how I feel about the color. It takes a lot longer and therefore, to me, lacks the energy of movement that I feel is with some of the other pieces. It's more precise and less energetic. I do like this work though.

  Late night again. Early meeting tomorrow morning. V for Vendetta is always worth it though!

B-Side 




I had a hard time naming this one. I think it was the Fuel song "Hemorrhage" that had the line "Drag the waters, till the depths give up their dead." It was always for some reason very poetic and moving. I kind of had that thought running through my mind when drawing this, but I realize that you don't drag waters with an oar, so that would be silly. I named it "Searcher" because I feel like he/she(who knows) really isn't rowing, but is inspecting the waters, breaking it's surface...for a reason no one knows but the Searcher. I also was really happy with the clouds, I know they're kind of basic and boring and perhaps not well drawn, but I like them! Another B-Side that was close to being "The Piece"...

No comments:

Post a Comment