Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 13 Light Dog :..||..: B-Side Waiting

 
This one came out of left field for me. I was trying to do ANYTHING but a bird. I think that's where the moose came from too. This one worked out better for me though. I was on the phone with Comcast trying to get my internet to work, so I spent 25 of the 30 minutes I was on the phone (2 minutes to punch to get a person, 3 minutes with a human being) drawing this and the B-Side. Customer Service is fun! I do not envy those who work in it. I try to be a nice customer, even when I've been wronged!
B-Side 
  
I cant draw horses really. I never could. They were always blocks to me. I remember in Elementary School all the girls were obsessed with drawing horses. I was content to draw my blocks. The only thing I remember them telling me was to draw the jaw of a horse, just draw a sideways question mark. I obviously didn't do that here. Just me waiting to talk to a person :)

3 comments:

  1. Why can't it be a mythical creature instead of being a horse? There's nothing wrong with a horse body and a different head... in fantasy worlds, at least...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could be anything, unicorn, centaur, zebra, Pegasus. They all have the same base This is a horse with a man's head, so I'm not what to call it...Steve maybe.... Either way, bodies and heads of horses give me trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Draw unicorn with wings :)

    Sorry you had to wait long to call us. Were we able to help you when you called? Let me know if you need further assistance.

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete