Friday, January 2, 2015

Start. Stop. Start. Where is the time?

So this needs to happen. Now.

It's been what? Over a year since I "had to get back into this?"

Where is this desire?

I draw almost every day at work for a silly little white board. I think I will start posting them here for whatever reason, and then the weekend will be my time for "real art". I don't even know what that means any more. If something is created out of the imagination is that not art?

I just don't know anymore.

I hate new years resolutions. They never seem to pan out. It is the resolutions in the spur of the moment, those thought in the middle of the year.

This is not a new years resolution. This is just a resolution. A resolution to create, and share them here.

How many times has that been said? How many times has this been tried. I'll start with this backlog of images one will be seeing here, during the week at least.

The Goal? 52 works from my sketchpad, my mind, and my feelings. Thats 1 a week. I will try to do something every day and post it, but if not. Oh well. Let's get going again. Time to be alive.




As you can see. These are daily creations. Not all done by my hand, but I had some part(small or big) and it is my hope to continue this process as long as I can. I will share what I can, when I can, and make sure there are 52 weekly drawings. I hope this isn't the last post, let's see what happens tomorrow :D
~The Curious Misfit.



._B-SIDES_.

What? This is still a thing(you ask of course)? Yes it is. Here you go :D





No comments:

Post a Comment