Sunday, January 4, 2015

Day 2! We made it!

Isn't this something? I went two whole days of this new resolution. Better than last time. The word "whimsical" has been on my mind lately, and it may come into these sketches that I show.


"These lost and forgotten things"

We all one day will leave monuments of what we once were, however big or small. Those places and faces that we all touch and change and are changed by. That is what this is. Those lost and forgotten realms of those who came before, and all we can do is look at and wonder. One day that will be us. One day some curious wanderer may come upon our monuments, and although can sense and deduce our purpose and aim, they will never get our sense of our being in the moment. Sometimes I am afraid I think too much. It's just a silly little drawing for some silly resolution. Something to shift my focus when all my focus has been heavy things. Ah well.

Day 2 is done. Let's see how many more we can accomplish :D

No comments:

Post a Comment